Sunday, August 7, 2011

Apple iPad 2 MC775LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL by Apple

Apple iPad 2 MC775LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL
That aside, I used to think the iPad was an expensive toy. I was wrong. I use it for my business & investments & have yet to play a game on it. I get streaming quotes & financial news & instant updates. Apple has so plenty of apps that you will find exactly what you require. I have plenty of fitness & exercise apps that help me keep my health in check.

First, let me portray the four stars in lieu of. I find the ipad heavy to hold when reading. Perhaps that cannot be helped. It definitely is not heavy in the actual sense of the word. It is simple to carryover with you anywhere. But to hold it upright for long periods like you do the Kindle is not what it was made for. So, I read my books on the Kindle.

Apple support is first rate but you cannot get refunds for apps you don't like or that don't work for you. That is a major con & much unlike Amazon. Also, Apple's site --- iTunes --- is hard to navigate. But those are the only cons I have found thus far.

Plenty of people have written in-depth reviews on the iPad & I am not going to try & do the same thing. I merely require to say that this is a powerful gizmo that can put power in your hands & add a lot to your business & personal life.

Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment