Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Apple iPad 2 MC916LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL

Apple iPad 2 MC916LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL

First, let me describe the four stars in lieu of. I find the ipad heavy to hold when reading. Perhaps that cannot be helped. It definitely is not heavy in the actual sense of the word. It is simple to carryover with you anywhere. But to hold it upright for long periods like you do the Kindle is not what it was made for. So, I read my books on the Kindle.

That aside, I used to think the iPad was an costly toy. I was one time wrong. I use it for my business & investments & have yet to play a game on it. I get streaming quotes & financial news & instant updates. Apple has so lots of apps that you will find exactly what you need. I have lots of fitness & exercise apps that help me keep my health in check.

Apple support is respectable but you cannot get refunds for apps you don't like or that don't work for you. That is a major con & much unlike Amazon. Also, Apple's site --- iTunes --- is hard to navigate. But those are the only cons I have found thus far.

Lots of people have written in-depth reviews on the iPad & I am not going to try & do the same thing. I merely need to say that this is a powerful device that can put power in your hands & add a lot to your business & personal life.

Highly recommended.

A word of advice: While 16gb is a substantial amount of space for books, etc, you may regret not getting more memory. I do. the apps alone (in the event you buy lots of them as I did & most people do) take up lots of space. & video makes use of lots of memory. I didn't think I'd keep lots of videos on my iPad but I do. I am now using about three-forths of my memory & I have only had the device about a month or less. I can assure you that next time I'll spend a bit more & buy more memory & you may need to think about that as well.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving all information releated to this tablet..it's really very useful..really thanks for sharing..
    letterhead printing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always was of the thought, that using an Ipad was a wast of time...But must admit, after we got one at work, they are pretty handy! Most of Apple's stuff is anyway..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work..Michigan veterinary clinic

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us..bd electrical

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice & impressive article you have posted.. Wonderful post, It is really not difficult to study your blog.. I have found good information in your blog..
    Livingston County Michigan

    ReplyDelete